Saturday, September 09, 2006

Open your eyes

Man... IMF fever indeed.

Funked up, delayed uniforms.
Confusion over schedules.
GEMS interference.

Singapore 2006 indeed!

We're 3 days away from the event but a handful of us still haven't got our schedules.
Or uniforms.
Some don't even know where to report for work.
Some are changed to other hotels at the last minute.

Ok, enough whoring.

Anyways, it's been a good week..

I packed my room.
Polished my dear bike.
Bought a gulfair 343 at $55.
caught up with old friends.
Did all the lek leking i could do.
Settled the murderous plan with Yvonne; a pay of 50 cents per hour for the casualty clearance job.
Airport plans with the pals.
Mastered blood red summer on guitars.
Shaving off bad habits.

To do list:
Visit grandparents.
Taper jeans.
Continue keeping the room in the neat condition.
Shutting people with problems with me tapering jeans up because its only gonig to be a slight taper.

Yup that's about it.
The simple life.
Right...

The results for sem 1's gonna be out soon.
Guess I'l be finalising my plans for the beachside cafe with suspended chairs already.

hahaha.. keep dreaming my mates.

No comments: